Soul Mates of DOMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Mates of DOMO

We are the Soul Mates of the game Dream of Mirror Online. We are a social and PVE oriented guild open to all new members!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihllusion
Admin

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! Empty
PostSubject: Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult!   Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello everyone~!  
It is I, your one, and only Peesus!

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! Tumblr10

Wee~ So this week's Gospel of Peesus gracing hour! Brought to you by Sweetpee~
Welcome to the first ever weekly installment of the Gospel of Peesus!  
Where I bring out what we do in a week that is if I don't get lazy and not login...(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

In this week, Artie and I finally made it to lvl 63 at the Northern Turtle Tower in Placid Plains!  Currently, Mae is the highest lvl in our guild at a whopping lvl 64!  Followed by SP, Faphy, Artie, Arri, Fire and myself.  We'll be trying out our first ever run of the mill session at the Demon Tower Instance in Phoenix Tower!  Super excited but slightly nervous, but I know we'll do just fine!!! *。ヾ(。>v<。)ノ゙*。

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! Tumblr11

T2's will be postponed this Friday due to the Demon Tower Instance, that is going to be taking it's place. For those of you who are wondering, when we'll be attempting to do raids again~ We'll be doing a poll or just a whole guild meeting with everyone in the guild~ because I know there's some thirsty azz plebs out there wanting to kick some ass (I.E. MM, Tigerman etc) I know some of you guys want dem armour/ whatever else we happen to get at the end of the run!

-------------------------------------------

A part from that for those of you who need to play catch up in lvls we'll be starting our regular guild teams again!  Hopefully, it'll be when more people are more active but for now we'll be doing dden! We'll be also starting up random pop up events from yours truely~ So be on the look out!

As a reminder please continue to donate to the guild bank and the warehouse if you can!
Thus ends our first ever Gospel of Peesus gracing hour~!  See you next time in our next installment to see what we're up too as a guild so far~  ^^
Back to top Go down
Seraphimae

Seraphimae

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult!   Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:16 pm

I love this xD Would totally read this every week. ALL HAIL PEESUS
Back to top Go down

Gospel of Peesus #1: Welcome to the Cult!
Page 1 of 1